Lorraine K. Tyler (Editor in Chief) is the Head of the Centre for Speech, Language and the Brain at the University of Cambridge, where she leads a team studying the latest research into the functional and neural structure of the brain.
David Poeppel (Cognitive Neuroscience of Language Action Editor) is a Professor of Psychology at New York University, researching human auditory cortex physiology; the neural basis of speech perception; psycholinguistics; and neurolinguistics.
Language and Cognitive Processes Action Editors:
- Paul Bloom, Yale University, USA
- David Caplan, Massachusetts General Hospital, USA
- Manuel Carreiras, Basque Center on Cognition, Brain and Language, Spain
- Gareth Gaskell, University of York, UK
- Michael Spivey, Cornell University, USA
- Patrick Sturt, University of Edinburgh, UK
- Pienie Zwitserlood, University of Münster, Germany